Game Changer Integrative Fertility Coaching
League City, Galveston, Houston, Texas and Zoom
Types of Fertility Coaching Sessions
Fertility coaching sessions cover many topics and address a wide range of concerns because sessions are crafted to be as unique as the client.
- If you are just beginning to consider pregnancy, we find the optimium diet, exercise plan, and sexual planning techniques to assist you in your pre-planning stages.
- If you have tried to become pregnant and it's not happening as quickly as you like, we can work on techniques for improving your chances of conceiving.
- If your doctor has tested you/your partner and has determined that either the eggs or the sperm are not optimum, we work with your general health, as well as invesigating the use of different diets and herbs that are known in Ayurveda to boost the quality of ovuum and/or sperm to increase the chances of a successful pregnancy.
- If you are currently undergoing any of the modern procedures (IUI, IVF, etc.), there are many natural approaches that can be combined with these technologies that may assist in successful conception.
My Fertility Story
Throughout my early 20's, I had a series of serious female problems that resulted in multiple surgeries and a whole host of out-patient procedures. My feet were in the stirrups at the OB-GYNs (when I wasn't in the hospital that is) more often than on the floor for six years or so. The doctors told me that my chances of a successful pregnancy were slim because the walls of the uterus were so badly scarred, as were my fallopian tubes, from endometrosis and having had a ruptured cyst that infected my womb. And then even more procedures. By the time I ended my 20's, I had had 3 surgeries, been hospitalized for severe pelvic infection for over two weeks on drip antibiotics, had endometrosis burned out twice, had cold cones, and five D&Cs. My 20's came and went, and then at 31 I met the man that was destined to father my two children.
I was determined to conceive. I studied everything I could get my hands on related to natural methods for boosting fertility and conception, as well as changing my diet and adding the appropriate herbals. It took almost a year, but at the end of that year I conceived. My daughter was born when I was 33. At 34, it was time for round two. At 36, my son was born.
I firmly believe that it was not only my faith in myself that gave me the gift of my children, it was also my approach. Since then, I have studied even more and have an extensive background and education in diet and herbals that boost fertility, and in stress management, yoga, meditation, and coaching. While no natural method, or even modern technology for that matter, can guarantee a successful pregnancy, a natural approach certainly boosts the opportunity for great results by creating a more fertile ground for it mentally, physically and emotionally.
Meet Nia and Dash ... the happy endings to my story.
INTEGRATIVE Fertility Coaching
Dr. Lola Scarborough
Conception is the convergence of many elements, the first and foremost of which is the physical, mental, and emotional health of the prospective parents. It is critical to successful conception, a strong pregnancy, and a successful delivery.
Getting ready to get pregnant? Or, have you been trying but not yet conceived? We'd love to support you in your journey. These sessions are just what you need when you are looking for a natural approach to boost conception. Using diet, herbs, vitamins, exercises, and relaxation techniques, as well as guidance about age-old fertility techniques, you and your partner become better informed and healthier in every way. Fertility coaching can be sucessfully combined with medical approaches to conception as well.
Coaching sesssions can assist in the conception process in many different ways. Some of these include:
Lessening the negative impact that fertility issues have on you and your life by providing guidance, support, and a nuturing environment
Enhancing your and your partner's natural fertility
- Helping you and your partner optimize your physical, mental, and emotional health
- Providing your future baby with the best possible start
A natural approach usually mandates at least some lifestyle changes and you can expect to work with me for anywhere from 3-9 months as we implement new ways of living and being. Because diet and emotions both have a direct impact on fertility, I put an emphasis on proper nutrition and managing stress and fearful emotions as essential elements for success. For this reason, lifestyle changes can have a profound impact on fertility by:
Improving egg quality
Reducing miscarriage risk
Improving sperm mobility
Reducing PCOS symptoms
Schedule your appointment today. We'd be honored to be your partner.
Let's Get Started
A healthy conception is rarely an overnight process. As with any natural approach to health, you must expect 6-9 months for changes in your/your partner's health, and hence fertility, to take place. I work with you and your partner to help you manage any anxiety or concerns that come up as we go through the process. Here's what we recommend:
- Schedule a one-time session with me, Dr. Lola, and let's chat. We will discuss and review what your needs and goals are during the interview. We'll discuss a rough overview of the strategies that might be employed to help you meet those goals.
- If after your interview you feel ready to take on a natural approach to conception, get ready to learn some new processes and ideas that may assist you in achieving the desired outcome.